Active-duty service members are eligible to apply for family housing at Harbor Bay upon receipt of current PCS orders. Service members may be placed on the waitlist once a complete application including all the documents listed on the application checklist is received at the Harbor Bay Office.
Active-duty service members applying for family housing are required to submit:
- Completed Housing Application: DD1746
- Copy of Orders and all amendments (for Dual Military - copy of both sets of orders)
- Proof of Dependents (if not on orders): DEERS DD1172
- MacDill Privatized Housing Referral
- Sex Offender Disclosure and Acknowledgement: AF 4422
- Government Paid Moves and Non-Temp Storage Briefing
Already applied? Check your waitlist status here:
Your position, in relation to the total number, will be listed as XX/Total. For example, if your position reads 8/10, this means you are number 8 out of 10.
Contact Us Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Leasing Office)
Maintenance Email email@example.com (Maintenance Office)